Unwind on a #SecretBeach
- Sandeel Bay: Only a 3 minute walk from the Sea View houses, this is the closest beach to Hookless holiday homes and provides hours of exploration among the rockpools, tranquil sunbathing on the golden sands & a gentle to surf to paddle and splash in.
- Grange: There is not much in the way of shelter at Grange Beach, but this just makes it perfect for sports such as windsurfing or kitesurfing. Grange is a Green Coast Beach
- Baginbun Beach: The gentlest of the beaches on the peninsula, sea kayaks can be hired off the beach all summer.
- Carnivan Beach: Not suitable for swimming due to strong currents, Carnivan is arguably the most beautiful of the peninsula's beaches; turquoise waters, crashing waves and a sense of stepping off a cliff in Wexford, to arrive on a beach in the Mediterranean.
- Dollar Bay & Booley Bay: Quiet secluded beaches offering shelter and clean sands & water. Small BBQs are permitted, however people are asked to leave no trace. Booley bay is a Green Coast Beach
- Duncannon: The biggest & busiest beach on the Peninsula, Duncannon is a very popular spot with its easy access to the village and all its amenities, but does not offer the same secret beach feel as the others.