The closest town to Hookless Holiday Homes is the beautiful New Ross. Full of history and adventure, there is plenty to keep you busy for the whole day.
- No visit to New Ross is complete without a trip to the Dunbrody Famine Ship. An exact replica of an 1840s emigrant vessel, the passengers on board will take you back in time to share their losses and hopes in this immersive experience and don't forget the cafe & giftshop dunbrody.com
- Words cannot describe the wonder that is the Ros Tapestry, 15 large panels depicting the history of New Ross in a fantastic visual experience. Marvel at the costumes and heroics of battle as time unwinds before you rostapestry.ie
- Ross Adventure Play Barn is a great place to entertain the children especially on rainy days. Complete with coffee shop for the parents, this indoor jungle gym will keep the younger ones busy (and happy) for hours rossadventureplaybarn.ie
- Next to the Play Barn is the Apex Sport & Leisure Centre featuring 25m pool as well as small & toddler pools. Sauna, Steam room and impressive water slide & mushroom fountain. A definite family favourite, there is also a fully equipped gym onsite and full class schedule theapex.ie
- There is no better way to finish a trip to New Ross than by stopping into its newest addition - Kennedy Boutique Hotel - choose from the cafe & barista bar serving sandwiches & light snacks, or delicious bar food in Lady Lane Lounge or even treat yourself to the best steak in the South East in Yanks Steakhouse kennedyboutiquehotel.ie