Within an hour of Hookless Holiday Homes lies Wexford Town, the largest town in County Wexford. We have selected our best bits for you to help in planning your time at Hookless Holiday Homes:
- Journey through 9000 years of Irish history in one day at the National Heritage Park. Discover how the Vikings lived and experience life in an early christian settlement as you explore the 35 acre park. There is also archery available during the summer and the tour guides really bring the exhibits to life or you can wander at your own leisure irishheritage.ie
- For some indoor (and outdoor) fun, you can't beat LeisureMax. Here you will find 10 pin bowling, bubble football, indoor jungle gym, build-a-bear, outdoor high ropes and so much more. Situated close to McDonalds, they also have a diner onsite leisuremax.ie
- There are 2 cinemas in Wexford. The Omniplex is located out by Leisuremax and features 8 screens including MAXX screen, free parking and disabled seating in all screens. In the centre of Wexford, you will find the newly renovated Arc cinema, with large reclining seats.
- Just outside the town sit Johnstown Castle & Gardens and while the castle is currently closed to the public, the gardens do not disappoint. Filled with spectacular colour, and impressive water features. Also here is the agricultural museum showcasing agricultural tools & techniques and a lovely courtyard cafe
- If you are looking for something a little more active, you must try R-One Karting with their fully indoor karting track. Also available is Wakeboarding and Waterskiing
- Wexford has a bustling high street featuring all the favourite chain stores as well as a healthy selection of locally owned boutiques. The medieval streets and alleyways provide a real sense of history and the pedestrianised main streets offer safety and security while browsing.